FAIRBIZPS offers wide range of options for Submersible pumps as well as surface pumps. We offer SOLAR & electricity driven pumps.
A submersible pump is a unit combining a pump and a motor to an enclosed unit, suitable for submerged installation.
There are two types of submerged pumps:
- A submerged pump type with a submersible motor.
- A submerged pump with a dry motor, which is connected to the pump by a long shaft.
These pumps are normally used for supply of fresh water for drinking, irrigation, and various industrial applications.
Submersible pump versions
- The pump comes in both a single-stage and a multi-stage version (the multistage version being the most common one).
- The submersible pump may be connected to a riser pipes with a non-return valve, or it can also be installed connected with a flexible hose or other arrangements.
- The pumps are specially designed to be submerged in a liquid and are often fitted with a submersible motor which is hermetically sealed.
- Motor and pump are connected with a coupling, from the pump shaft to the motor shaft.
- Power to the motor is fed through one or more flexible watertight cable.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Groundwater supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Groundwater lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial applications
Features and benefits
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
- 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Motor burnout protection
- Dry-running protection